The Uniswap Subgraph
Uniswap uses multiple subgraphs for indexing and organizing data from the Uniswap smart contracts. These subgraphs are hosted on The Graph hosted service and can be used to query Uniswap data.
Versions and Production Endpoints
Each version of Uniswap has its own dedicated subgraph, and governance contracts have a dedicated subgraph as well.
Each subgraph has a dedicated endpoint for querying data, as well as a page on The Graph explorer the exposes the schema and available fields to query.
- Explorer Page: https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/uniswap/uniswap-v3
- Graphql Endpoint: https://api.thegraph.com/subgraphs/name/uniswap/uniswap-v3
- Code: https://github.com/Uniswap/uniswap-v3-subgraph
- Explorer Page: https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/ianlapham/governance-tracking
- Graphql Endpoint: https://api.thegraph.com/subgraphs/name/ianlapham/governance-tracking
- Code: https://github.com/ianlapham/uniswap-governance-subgraph
- Explorer Page: https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/ianlapham/uniswapv2
- Graphql Endpoint: https://api.thegraph.com/subgraphs/name/ianlapham/uniswapv2
- Code: https://github.com/Uniswap/uniswap-v2-subgraph